Thursday 17 February 2011

Angel of Frost "Not very spiritual this one but I am getting grief from the Dorris today ! I'm only (partly) Human after all !"



An angel of frost
And a queen of ice,
Soul entropy your finest vice.
To wear a man down,
And break his spirit,
You do it by choice,
You cause it,
You will it.

But now you are faced with a formidable foe,
You would not join this battle
If you could know what I now know,
For I am detachment,
And a mirror to ice,
I am free of the trap,
Head out of the vice,
And everything you try,
Will hurt only you,
You are transparent,
and I  see straight through.

Chess is a game you would do well to learn
As your strategies fail,
And your citadels burn,
For wise players are aware
Of an ice queens gambits
And the knights lie in waiting
Horses champing at bits.

No threat is intended,
It's a statement of fact!
I am out of your games,
And I'm not coming back !

For 17 years i was a feather
in your storm
tossed on the winds of malice
and scorn
but the weight has lifted
now i am out of your eye
But for the loss of our love
I silently cry :.)..



No comments:

Post a Comment