Thursday 10 February 2011

From the furnaces of a star


Do you ever take time to stop
To just appreciate what you've got
To Just be grateful for who you are
Because you really have come this far

From the furnaces of a star
To self awareness in this bar
It's a billion year round trip
Can you really really not feel it

I'm just too cosmic to stay coalesced
But As ever I'll do my best
I'll hold together the best that I can
But my atoms have a different plan

I can feel the emptiness of space
Full of god and compassionate grace
And I really am no longer here
No need to worry or feel any fear

I am you and you are me
We're emptiness and infinity
We are the void that holds all things
And the song that the universe sings

We are the space between the thought
The formless witness that can't be caught
We are the subject and the object too
Our nothingness is all that's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment