Monday 7 March 2011

I am all religions and none
I am the moon and the circleing sun
I am darkness shadowed in night
And I am lumience burning bright
I am short that I may know tall
I am climbing before the fall
I am vision and quest and heed
I am slow mind aquiring speed
And the angels did visit me
In the strange time when I roamed free
And in words that remain unspoken
I was given a treasur token
And their light has remained in me
To this time when I bow to thee
My creator I hear your call
And I don the mask of the fool
And I'll do what I can do
To return the most lost unto you
And the angels are with me again
As they shield me from fear and pain
And I thank thee for the task I am set
Please protect me and cover my bet
Through square circles we move into light
We are ready for the end of the fight.

Dimlo sighs
Morden 8/3/2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment