Friday 21 January 2011

We are made of god stuff

When I had fallen within
and I had completely collapsed
And I moved in the void
There I found you,
In the dark emptiness
at the heart of me,
There you were,
Silently waiting
Totally accepting
Completely indestructible
And full of love.
And that I have seen such a thing,
And I communed with YOU
I am eternally grateful,
For I know now that truth is true,
All the stories are real
We are made of god stuff
What joy you reveal
I have been to the core
Where the mountaintop stood
And I understand
As you knew that I would
We are one divided
Into points of view
We are made of god stuff
We are part of you.
So what is my mission
As I know such a thing
Should I play the music
That the angels sing
Should I open the doors
In the dancers minds
So that they may see
If you seek you find
There is treasure within
Treasure indeed
Guide me on my journey
Give true Godspeed
And if I get it wrong
Help me try again
Be a light in the dark
Wash away all pain
It is good to know
We are never alone
You have built our house
And we are coming home
Like the prodigal son
We had fallen far
But you lift us up
You love all we are
So the Sufi's had it
And the Gnostic's too
When we know ourselves
We remember you !

Dimlo sighs
3/1/2011
Morden

No comments:

Post a Comment